26 Hearn Road Mount Martha | Ready for your dream home!
What a rare chance to secure a superb, elevated vacant block of some 880m2, one of the last remaining in this prestigious pocket of Mt Martha. Located just a short stroll to the stunning local beaches, the Pillars and Bay Park this gently sloping allotment is the perfect opportunity for anyone dreaming of building a contemporary coastal home that will capture priceless North & South Port Phillip Bay views, including the twinkling CBD skyline and the Heads, yours to enjoy forever. Surrounded by elite homes and just minutes to the boutique shops & cafes in Mt Martha village, schools and freeway this magnificent parcel of land is ready to deliver the lifestyle you've always longed for. Only one person will get to buy this property, make sure it's you!
• 22.86m frontage x 42.85m depth
• Two spectacular Port Phillip Bay views
• Gently sloping block of 880m2 (approx.)
• Premium pocket of Mt Martha
• Close to the village, primary school & Balcombe Grammar
• Easy access to the freeway, 50 mins to CBD
• Walking distance to the beach & the Pillars
Please note: a restrictive covenant applies to this land, please refer to Section 32 for details.
Contact Joel Hood or Adrian Calcedo for further details or to walk over the block.